[Rhodes22-list] Replacement Genoa for 1988 Rhodes

DJBaines Djbaines05 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 12:45:40 EDT 2020

My genoa is torn and frayed, to the point where the torn portion catches on
the spreaders and prevents the sail from completing a tack and causes
further ripping. She’s had a good run, it’s the original Genoa from 1988. It
needs to be replaced or repaired. Before I consider simply replacing, does
anyone have recommendations for sail repair in Annapolis? Any estimate as
far as price? It’s the outer edge of the sail that’s ripped. I attached a
photo, but it’s worse than the photo as I foolishly continued to sail it
after the photo and it caused further ripping.

Anyone else already undergo this repair? Any insight would be much
appreciated.
Thanks.
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/t891/944279B2-D1FC-46C8-B877-B3C84C5EBD39.jpeg>