[Rhodes22-list] Cruising A Rhodes in the Med

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 18:34:01 EDT 2020

So attached is a single file, rather than all the separate segments that I
have shared with the list.   This file is 157mb so I'll post a google
docs link that contains an intro (1 [page) and then a lot of pages covering
the details of the shipping of the boat, the whole trip from Barcelona
along the Costa Brava, the French Med. coast and the Italian west coast
from France to the Bay of Naples.  The doc. then continues the coverage for
the next year with the trip along the coast of southern italy and Sicily to
the Western coast of Greece.  In the intro there is a link to the original
trip I took on a smaller boat 50 before.  You can contact me back channel
if you have any suggestions or find bad typos or missing info,  Hopefully
next year I can add to the story.  Don't be surprised if due to the size of
the file your computer can't scan for viruses.  None of my family has had
any problems for what it is worth.

Chris Geankoplis
Enosis I

Link: