[Rhodes22-list] Our builder

S/V Lark Colealexander at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 15 08:07:35 EDT 2020

Stan.   I don’t know if it’s a user feature of Nabble, which is how I use da
list, but I cannot email to either link.   They show as hidden links, so I
cannot use it in Outlook.    I recognize your desire for privacy and won’t
ask any questions about the stealth Rhodes being build for NSA (better
looking then Australia’s “BlueBottle” sailboat drone program
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/t691/4D7D3DA3-5040-4D55-BF90-70CBEEAB6605.jpeg>
).

It would be useful if the non clandestine arm of GB could be contacted for
general business.   When we get this sorted you might consider providing
updated contact information to the updated owners group webpage, currently
in progress.   Let us promote you.

Alex.

-----
Alex Cole