[Rhodes22-list] Our builder

stan stan at generalboats.com
Thu Oct 15 04:37:16 EDT 2020

Well Alex, thanks for being so dogged.

If you were using 'rhodes22.com' that has been long since abandoned.
stan at generalboats.com has been working fine for the past few years, at
least for those with complaints.

The phone has long since been abandoned in favor of the email address
stan at generalboats.com   All my List emails to this address, reach my
'home' office.  All the List emails reaches me via this address, as
yours just did.  It is a strong address having weathered over blown
praise and misplaced blamings.  The phone has also been given up on the
logic that pushing 95, I don't hear so well, I don't see so well and I
certainly don't smell so well.

Congratulations on your thinking that you are ready for the new outhaul
car.  They are completely new animals (so right up your alley) designed
by Charles Gabriel, who has graciously been helping us with the growing
parts business. You may recall a List member asking about help in how he
can more readily get his IMF main in and out. He ordered a new design
outhaul car and tells us that did it.  That surprised me, but I have no
one to complain to.

The new parts site will never be finished until I run out of new
innovations or get partnering who knows how to complete sites; I barely
know how to start them or our 4th one would have been ready to publish
by now (a uniquely interesting one).

Re the purpose of your email to the list, your have two choices: You can
talk to Charles, if you have not already, < charles.gabriel at gmail.com >
He take most everything from Pay Pale on up or down.  Or you can email
me if you can get the address right, and, as a charter ROC member, say
you need the new style IMF outhaul car sent to an address of your
choosing.  When and if it ever arrives, we have a friend who knows how
to collect our due. He had come to Elton at the St. Pete boat Show,
wasted no words, said he represented a Columbia farmer. how much. gave
us all cash and a note:  What day, what hour and what Tampa pier to
leave it.  We did, and left.  He owes us a favor.

stan