[Rhodes22-list] preparing to install new sail

gramille gramille at tds.net
Mon Oct 19 09:19:12 EDT 2020

In Spring I will be installing my new IMF mainsail.
 My plan is to remove the boom, outhaul  and outhaul car and the pop top car
before dropping the mast.
Then I hope to position the mast in the crutch so I will have access in
Spring without needing to remove the mast from the boat. I will have helping
hands and other posts suggest this is possible.
Just wondering if this seems a logical process to y'all and want to make
sure I am not messing things up by removing the boom prior to lowering?
Graham
s/v 00Sailin