[Rhodes22-list] 1995 Rhodes 22 for sale

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Oct 27 14:45:44 EDT 2020

Eric,

I have a trip planned to Boca Raton in the next few months. I can drive my Nissan Xterra and pick up the boat, motor & trailer on the way back to NY. The admiral will have my head as I finally got my fleet down to a single R22, but ....

Do you have any pictures. Do you have a price range in mind?

Mike
s/v Wind Lass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY
I’d rather be sailing :~)