[Rhodes22-list] Photos and gmail v Mac mail

Frank Goldsmith goldsmith.cf at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 13:42:29 EDT 2020

Gmail on webmail is a little opaque in that way (I have a Mac, too, and mostly use its Mail program).  To edit the subject when replying to a message via webmail, you first click on the “reply” arrow on the right side of the message (to “reply all,” you have to first click on the three vertical dots to the right of the reply arrow).  Then you click on the little down-arrow next to the sender’s name, and a menu pops up that includes “edit subject.” I find that I have to hunt for it all the time, as I can never remember exactly how to do that, or add a cc or bcc, etc.  It’s not the most intuitive program ever invented.

Frank