[Rhodes22-list] 3 Horsepower Electric Outboard

Charles Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 30 17:48:46 EDT 2020

I bought the Torqeedo 3hp for my Rhodes 22 this past spring. I sail a small lake in DFW. It works great to get me in & out of the marina. I’ve never tested it against a strong headwind and do believe it would not be a good match. If I was on the coast or a lake of serious size I would not suggest this. But for my needs it is perfect. Quiet, dependable, doesn’t need a tuneup, very maneuverable. I’m happier than I’ve ever been regarding my ‘iron genny’

Sent from my iPhone

Charles Nieman