[Rhodes22-list] 3 Horsepower Electric Outboard

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Fri Oct 30 14:11:55 EDT 2020

Lee,
Since I sail on Claytor Lake (well, I will again next season) and know that lake, I would not depend on a 3ph.  The wind will hit you right on the nose coming back into the marina.  I'd suggest a 5/6hp for a Rhodes in a headwind.  Of course there was that one good blow when I was glad I had the 9.9! - rob

Rob Lowe
Nameless (still)
Claytor Lake, VA