[Rhodes22-list] Saildrive

Shawn Boles shawn.sustain at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 09:48:09 EDT 2020

I have had a Torqueedo 1003 long for 10 years. It is fine for lake sailing
and can be recharged from the house battery using a 12 volt cable from the
manufacturer. This setup recharges while you sail and I often come back w/
full charge.

You do not need the remote control as the tiller can tilt up when motor is
down.

Cheers
Shawn
s/v Sweet Baboo