[Rhodes22-list] Converting Electric Winch Motor Lift to a Manual System

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 22:07:52 EDT 2020

On my motor there is a little knop you can pull out and it allows the winch
to "freewheel" so getting the motor down doesn't involve cutting the
webbing.  Speaking of webbing, where can I get a replacement, it has some
holes in it where it snagged a bolt which probably caused the pull
through.  Oh and I will file your project write up in my Red Rhodes file.
Thanks!
Chris Geankoplis
Enosis