[Rhodes22-list] R22 Labor Day weekend sailing photos from Lake Manawa

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 17:01:24 EDT 2020

After taking photos of many of my friends' boats in action (while sailing
my boat), one of my sailing buddies returned the favor and took some photos
of mine so I thought I would share.  While my local puddle does not qualify
as prime sailing grounds, it is convenient and we had a great day for
sailing.  My friend who was out sailing with me for the first time is now
hooked and asked when he can go again next (answer: this Saturday!)  It's
always nice to introduce more people to sailing.  One other note - there
was a women's sailing seminar at our club recently and part of the seminar
involved a tour of the cruisers at our club.  Our Rhodes 22 was the crowd
favorite!

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr