[Rhodes22-list] R22 Labor Day weekend sailing photos from Lake Manawa

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 17:34:35 EDT 2020

OR is a reference to how many people can be safely carried onboard and it
stands for Operators Responsibility.   Apparently many powerboats have a
stated vessel capacity, but vessels that don't have a stated capacity can
post OR.

I attached a snippet from the Iowa Boating Guide for reference.  I wonder
if other states have a similar requirement?
http://publications.iowa.gov/15950/1/ia_handbook_entire.pdf

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr