[Rhodes22-list] A List Notice Re IMF

Tom Van Heule tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com
Fri Sep 18 18:03:52 EDT 2020

I shall put my wrist out for slapping as well.
So many acronyms today, I have saved thumb time before by saying IMF
malaprotiscticly , which I now spend bowing to my empiritors.

It would help us all to be educated, again perhaps, on the sublities so we
can distill the misinformation and spam?

Happy Friday all,
Tvh