[Rhodes22-list] A List Notice Re IMF

stan stan at generalboats.com
Fri Sep 18 18:49:21 EDT 2020

Chris and Rick,

OK, let' all go directly to jail and start over again.  I plead guilty.
Rick (not Chris) was the intended target of my piece for his having
carried my IMF claim to fame over to then, 'why wouldn't I therefore
also lay claim to Rhodes cockpit cushions'. I thought that a worthy
enough bit of humor to elaborate on for those who might not get it.

Hmm, on second thought Rick might be on to something.  Everyone knows
now that "IMF" stands for GB's Inner Mast Furling, which is different,
and therefore should not be lumped in with other non IMF systems that
have a main sail furl into a mast.  But henceforth let it also be known
that RCCCC stands for Rhodes Closed Cell Cockpit Cushions.  So when a
friend says he has RCCCC on his 32 footer and is not happy with them, he
(or she) is talking apples and oranges gibberish again.