[Rhodes22-list] Newbie question 2

Tom Van Heule tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com
Sat Sep 26 21:04:47 EDT 2020

Matt.  There are some storage just below the winches for the jib sheets.
The furling line is looped up on starboard bench. Traveller sheet does
spool on the laz, but no one can sit there with the tiller... And we have
the captain. Seats.

Only when I heel do I touch the traveller. Else all is well, and easy.  #1
rule I have found with my R22 is that if it is hard; I am doing something
wrong.  And we always have a moment where we realize what's up and then
things are very easy again.

Hth,
Tom