[Rhodes22-list] Newbie question 1

Matt Berman matt at mattmail.net
Mon Sep 28 11:27:48 EDT 2020

Thanks. I tried it yesterday, after adding pvc pipe over the shrouds, with backfilling the genoa until after going through the wind, and it seemed to work pretty well. I also only had the genoa unfurled to about 130 or so. Weather said the wind was 6 knots, but it seemed a bit lighter than that.

Thanks,

--Matt