[Rhodes22-list] Newbie question 1

Theodore DeSantis mategotlowhook at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 06:41:10 EDT 2020

 I know this has nothing to do with your letter but I had a Rhodes 22 and I have the mast, Jib, a dutchman and home made mast raising set up all in good shape that I would give to any fellow sailor. I live in South Jersey right by Cape May. If anyone is interested just shoot me a email at mategotlowhook at yahoo.com and my name is Ted.