[Rhodes22-list] Traveler technical aspects

NewIn76 bferguson at jcu.edu
Tue Sep 29 08:39:35 EDT 2020

Chris,
Thanks.  That's kind of what I was trying to understand regarding how it is
used.  Each of my boats has had a different configuration and I've disliked
all for certain reasons.  The one I came closest to liking was the mid-boom
traveler, but the traveler ran right across the bridge deck and anyone
leaning backward got a face full of mainsheet on a downwind run.  I think
between Stan, GBI, and pictures, I can reconfigure the setup.
Brian

-----
Brian
1976 Rhodes 22