[Rhodes22-list] Cleaning the hull

JeffSmith jeffsmithphoto at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 20:18:53 EDT 2020

I wet sanded a dark blue hull with the Harbor Freight (Really Great!)
polisher sander 600 grit then 1000 grit and then compound followed with
Maguires Admiral wax.  It worked well, but maybe took off a little too much.
There s a a youtube video using heavy - then regular compond - but who can
find the same video again?
Next time I may try to spray.  What could go wrong?
I used a 1" reflective red self adhesive tape over my faded pink rub rail
(after thoroughly cleaning with acetone). It looks great and has held up
well after one season - so far

-----
Jeff Smith
2009 R22 #101 RADIANT