[Rhodes22-list] Re GB's hull Repainting system

Frank Goldsmith goldsmith.cf at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 13:01:15 EDT 2020

Thanks, Stan.  I’d love to work in a trip from Asheville to Edenton.  I’m sure there are other things on my Rhodes that could use some attention.  One issue is that I don’t have a vehicle suitable for towing (it’s a Honda CR-V), and I’m not sure our son will feel like parting with his F-150 for such a trip.  😁

Frank