[Rhodes22-list] Re GB's hull Repainting system

Donald Simons borderfolle at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 15:49:22 EDT 2020

 Our 2003 Rhodes has a blue hull that I believe is some kind of polyurethane paint, not gel coat.  Over the past several years, I have polished and waxed the hull.  It looks better, but the luster doesn't last.  If it was gel coat, the results would be much better.  Once I find a workaround with Covid-19, I plan to bring the boat to Stan for refinishing.  I have given up on polishing and waxing.
Don Simons,Ithaca, NY
    On Tuesday, September 29, 2020, 01:01:26 PM EDT, Frank Goldsmith <goldsmith.cf at gmail.com> wrote:

 Thanks, Stan.  I’d love to work in a trip from Asheville to Edenton.  I’m sure there are other things on my Rhodes that could use some attention.  One issue is that I don’t have a vehicle suitable for towing (it’s a Honda CR-V), and I’m not sure our son will feel like parting with his F-150 for such a trip.  😁

Frank