[Rhodes22-list] Motor-Tiller Interconnector

Charles Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 7 17:49:16 EDT 2021

Lucy
last year the motor you got was not available. I got the 1003. I had to remove the tiller control because when I lower it far enough to be in the water, the tiller is in a vertical position. I bought the remote controller and keep the motor lowered all the way. I don't really need to steer with the motor, the boat's tiller gives me more control than I used to have with the tiller linked with the gas outboard. Sounds like what you have works great for you and I am glad for that, but my set-up is all I need

so the interconnector is still for sale

Thanks
Charlie