[Rhodes22-list] Motor-Tiller Interconnector

Joe Dempsey joedempsey at hughes.net
Thu Apr 8 18:56:46 EDT 2021

On the subject of the tiller to motor linkage, I originally had a Yamaha 9.9
fitted with what I later came to learn was Stan's linkage frame. The motor
was seized and I replaced with a Suzuki 9.9. My local boat works came up
with a much simpler alternative to the exterior frame. I think It is a
bronze 5/16" partially threaded hex bolt with the head cut off and filed
smooth and a nut and washer epoxied underneath.

<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/t752/Linkage_Pin_on_Cowl.jpg>

-----
Joe Dempsey
s/v Respite