[Rhodes22-list] Marine tex , or need something more?

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 17:21:29 EDT 2021

Tom,
I think you could grind out, clean and then saturate with some thinned
resin then regular resin and cloth with a sheet of polyethylene or
polypropylene to cover the wound so it won’t run out. Just tape it in place
and when cured it can be peeled  off leaving a smooth finish. Wash off the
ammine blush, sand, clean, and then coat with an epoxy barrier paint.  Not
a big job, I had similar damage and the fix is still good many years later.
Good luck!
Chris G.
Enosis