[Rhodes22-list] Marine tex , or need something more?

Tom Van Heule tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com
Sun Apr 11 17:34:28 EDT 2021

Thanks Chris,
Appreciate your input.

The damage looks much worse in the picture than IRL...

Yet, I didn't think 2x2oz would be enough, looking at it today.... it may
have been enough.  I still ordered a 14oz kit.  I have to grind yet...

Its more like bad curb rash you would get on a car wheel... But it's under
the waterline.?  ...

Marine tex sounds a bit fewer steps.
I'll snap another photo tomorrow.