[Rhodes22-list] The Electric Rhodes Is FOR SALE

CPBoyce cp.boyce at comcast.net
Sat Apr 17 15:56:48 EDT 2021

I am very sad to say that we are putting our beautiful baby, Take Five, on
the market. This is the custom Electric Rhodes Stan created for us in the
summer of 2017. Lovingly cared for ever since.

Propulsion:  Torqeedo Electric Cruise 4.0 Pod equivalent to 10hp with two
lithium battery packs, dual lithium battery chargers
Backup Torqeedo electric outboard Travel 1003 with 4 batteries (which also
provide USB power).
Stern lazarette houses the Torqeedo pod, which can be raised out of the
water when not in use.

All-weather enclosure
Bimini
Two captain’s chairs mount to gunwales for comfortable “hiking out.”
Fiberglass tiller steering with hiking stick and kick up rudder
Marine VHF radio included
No trailer
Anti-fouling paint August 2020

Currently docked in Olympia WA.