[Rhodes22-list] Solar vent installation

Reuben Mezrich reuben.mezrich at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 16:35:55 EDT 2021

The instructions that came with my unit that I installed a few months ago
were sparse. I found instructions for an earlier model (written by the
engineers at Nicro before the company was sold to Marinco) that suggested
silicone sealant on both sides of the gasket. Those earlier instructions
did not mention the larger gasket that came with the unit (and whose
purpose I don't understand) but you could use the same approach (sealant on
both sides).
Good luck
--Reuben
Reuben Mezrich