[Rhodes22-list] Solar vent installation

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Sat Apr 24 21:26:59 EDT 2021

I use butyl tape for everything above the waterline that does not require an
adhesive wich is just about everything. It is easy to work with, never
hardens up or sets so you can take your time, gives a great seal and will
allow for easy removal. And, it doesn't contaminate the deck as is the case
with silicone.

Graham Stewart
Agile, Rodes 22, 1976
Kingston Ontario