[Rhodes22-list] I would like to post my 1988 Rhodes 22 for sale

John.m.fowlkes at gmail.com John.m.fowlkes at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 11:47:24 EDT 2021

Please send details on the boat and location.
Thanks,
John

<quote author='Rhodes 22 mailing list'>

Leonardo J. Velazquez

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This document and the information contained
herein are confidential and protected from disclosure pursuant to Federal
law. This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may
contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that the use, dissemination, or
copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its
attachments and notify the sender immediately.

</quote>
Quoted from:
http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/I-would-like-to-post-my-1988-Rhodes-22-for-sale-tp60235.html