[Rhodes22-list] 1988 Rhodes 22 for sale ($4,000) in Massachusetts

Leonardojve at yahoo.com Leonardojve at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 11:55:37 EDT 2021

I am selling my 1988 Rhodes 22, located in Westport, MA.

It comes with 2 good sails (the in-mast furling Main sail & the roller-furling 155 Genoa from Bacon Sails in Annapolis).

It was bottom painted then used only 1 short season.

The interior & cushions are in good shape.

I bought it with a 1978 Evinrude 6 hp long-shaft outboard. Alternatively, I can sell it with a very good Yamaha 2-stroke 6 hp long-shaft outboard for an additional $600.

It comes with a 1988 Long brand double-axle trailer.

Contact me by email if interested.