[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 for sale

Eric Smith ews1esq at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 20:13:24 EDT 2021

Due to recent severe health issues, I am retiring from sailing.

I have a 1995 Rhodes 22 for sale. She has been factory renovated twice by General Boats, first in 2004 and again in 2016.

The boat is in the water at a slip on South Hutchinson Island in Fort Pierce, Florida .  I will be happy to discuss by phone all aspects of the boat and the Triad trailer included.

I do wish to sell soon, since I am not able to properly care for her or enjoy her.

I prefer to provide details by phone, rather than responding to multiple texts or emails.

Asking price is $15,000.

 If anyone is interested or knows of a prospective buyer, please call 973 978 7994 between 10AM and 6PM EDT.

Thanks.

Eric Smith

Sent from my iPhone