[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes in the Med.

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 11:48:36 EDT 2021

Just a quick note from my wife Alice. “ we had a great sail down from
Killini in NW Peloponnesus 30 nm south to Katakolon. It started out with
light and variable so we motored for an hour or so, then the predicted 10
kt SE wind came from NNW building from 8 to 12 when Chris took a nap. Over
the next hour wing and wing surfing down the waves in 20 knts wind often
breaking 7+ knots was a joy. Not bad for a almost 40 year old Rhodes. The
jibe did finally wake Chris up. Yes we are having a great time”.   Chris:
 Yup. We are having fun! Pictures and journal to follow soon.
Chris & Alice Geankoplis
Enosis