[Rhodes22-list] Outboard motor handling

Michael McKay mm.bizlist1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 15:02:39 EDT 2021

I also have the 8hp Mercury and like it for the same reason as Bob.  I haven’t towed much, but I have left the outboard mounted when I do and it didn’t seem to be a problem.  Other members of my sailing club also leave their outboards in place when towing their non-Rhodes boats.  You definitely need a second person to help.

I’m curious to know what other Rhodies recommend regarding leaving the motor on it mount while trailering?

Michael McKay
s/v Liber 2006/2018

Sent from my iPhone