[Rhodes22-list] Outboard motor handling

David Talbot talbotdavid50 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 15:11:47 EDT 2021

Agreed—putting an outboard of more than 4 HP on the sailboat is a 2 person
job, absolutely. Also, a
Hand truck helps getting it to and fro. If you plan to install it while
boat is in the water a safety strap to prevent dropping it into the water
also a good idea but end of boom prob not a great option-I’ve used a tall
piling from my dock that I’ve tied up close to
If you have access to a 9.9 Honda 2020 might want to jump on that, not easy
to find
Not sure why moving OB during tow needed, seems like unnecessary work
David Talbot
Fig