[Rhodes22-list] Electric motor mount vibration

Michael McKay mm.bizlist1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 19:40:17 EDT 2021

Since we’ve been discussing motor mounts, I thought I’d add a topic.  I love my electric motor mount, but I have one issue that I hope someone can help me fix.

The motor mount framework vibrates badly at certain RPMs and it noisy most of the time. Has anyone else experienced this and do you have any suggestions?  I’m thinking some rubber bushings in the right place might help but I have to examine the mount fasteners more closely.

Michael McKay
(630) 209-2054 (m)

Sent from my iPhone