[Rhodes22-list] Update on IMF outhaul/furling running rigging changes made over the winter

Reuben Mezrich reuben.mezrich at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 09:43:46 EST 2021

Jesse
I'm planning on making the same rigging changes you described for the
furling and unfurling lines and have a few questions.
Peter Nyborg cut a new hole in the underside of the boom to place an exit
block for the furling line. Did you do that or just add an exit block to
the hole that's already there (which would be my preferred approach)
Do you remember which exit block you used?
Do you remember what size blocks you used, both for the lines coming along
the mast and then at the base of the mast?
Thanks in advance
--Reuben
Reuben Mezrich
Pelican Cove in Sarasota and Back Bay, Boston
Cell: 410-499-8922