[Rhodes22-list] Update on IMF outhaul/furling running rigging changes made over the winter

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Mon Dec 6 11:09:42 EST 2021

Reuben,

The exit block I used was a 'Harken 29mm Thru-Deck Bullet Block' (Harken model #287, Defender item #604915).  This mounts to the boom with a screw or bolt at each end.  I made a new slot in the boom for it because the existing slot was too long.

The blocks at the mast were sized for 1/4" line.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)