[Rhodes22-list] Mounting an electric motor

Reuben Mezrich reuben.mezrich at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 06:27:26 EST 2021

Frank
I put an ePropulsion Nav 3 on the motor mount with the winch and it works
fine. The motor weighs about 55 lbs which is less than most gas powered
engines. The e80 battery is under the foot of the forward  V berth. Stan
replaced the 15 gallon water tank with a 5 gallon tank in it fits fine.
--Reuben
Reuben Mezrich
Pelican Cove in Sarasota and Back Bay, Boston
Cell: 410-499-8922