[Rhodes22-list] source for pintles and gudgeons

sea20 at verizon.net sea20 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 17 08:48:31 EST 2021

Greetings all,     I've been trying to find a supplier for replacement rudder pintles and transom gudgeons. The top gudgeon is a three bolt and the bottom a four bolt. The rudder pintles are two bolt with a 2 1/2" yoke, they appear to be short pintles. Does anyone know if these are available?     60 degrees at the North East River Marina yesterday, wish I hadn't taken the boat out last week ):Thanks all for your awesome information and happy holidays to everyone.Scott & Rebecca, 86' rhodes 22