[Rhodes22-list] Replacement galley burner

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 10:29:16 EST 2021

My stove has a regular propane canister like used for a torch.  I keep it
attached to the stove in the galley with a spare in the lazerette.  I have
always cooked with the stove in the galley as it is very convenient and
secure/safe.  The large propane burner cooks quickly whether boiling water
or cooking fish.  The cutting board covers it when not in use.

*Thanks and Stay Well,*

*Stephen Staum*
*s/v Carol Lee 2*

*Needham, MA*