[Rhodes22-list] Replacement galley burner

daysails at aol.com daysails at aol.com
Wed Feb 3 14:12:36 EST 2021

Picture: Gourmet cooking on a Rhodes 22!  Mise en place  on the expansive counter top.  I leave the butane  canister in the stove cartridge but disconnect It.  It is easy to reconnect when ready to cook. Cooking on the Rhodes is one of the pleasures of sailing not to be missed.   .  Joe Riley S/V Second Wind, Lake Hartwell, Georgia