[Rhodes22-list] Music on board (was Replacement galley burner)

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Wed Feb 3 21:23:57 EST 2021

I still have my collection of music cassettes, and I even have a a car with a cassette deck in it (oddly, it also has a CD player), but it’s been many years since I listened to any music I own from a source other than an mp3 file.  Perhaps 15 years ago this would have made me cutting edge, but these days apparently the fact that I still buy mp3 music marks me as an old fogey.  It seems no one buys music any more, they just stream.

—Peter