[Rhodes22-list] Replacement galley burner

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Wed Feb 3 18:51:43 EST 2021

Mike,

Keep in mind I’ve owned my boat since 1987. Cassettes were pretty common back then.  I’m thinking about upgrading the stereo this year even though the unit in the photo still works perfectly.  I have a cassette adaptor that enables me to play CD’s using a portable CD player.  It plugs into the headphone output jack on the CD player and generates a signal on the cassette player’s tape deck head.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium

Sent from my iPhone