[Rhodes22-list] Solar Vent Installation in Pop Top

Joe Dempsey joedempsey at hughes.net
Sun Feb 14 16:54:58 EST 2021

The hatch itself is a vent. With the solar vent further aft, the ventilation
would come all the way through the cabin fore to aft. I don't know if I said
that I have not gotten around to the Day/Night installation, so I haven't
given up on the over the head option, but I think I will either replace the
Day version in the Poptop or mount beside it. Decisions. Also on the acrylic
hatch, it could be added weight on the hinge, plus being something else to
trip over when going forward on the cabin working around the mast.

-----
Joe Dempsey
s/v Respite
Rhodes 22 1989/2005