[Rhodes22-list] Solar Vent Installation in Pop Top

Reuben Mezrich reuben.mezrich at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 09:08:13 EST 2021

I installed the 3" NIcro Day/NIght Solar vent (N20803W) following Jesse's
approach closely. Happily the hole that existed above the "anchor rode
locker" is 3 3/4" which is precisely the size called for in the
instructions (which are sparse but sufficient). I could even reuse the
screw holes that were used to hold down the cover plate that already
existed.
I don't know if the photos will attach (I"m using gmail on a Macbook pro)
I've installed these vents in the past and was somewhat surprised to find
that the size has grown over the years,,,but it still fit in (just missing
the jib furling line)

Reuben Mezrich
Pelican Cove in Sarasota
Cell: 410-499-8922