[Rhodes22-list] Link for R-22 locator on Goggle Maps?

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Wed Feb 24 23:01:06 EST 2021

Hi Jessie,

I added S/V Dynamic Equilibrium’s location in the central lower peninsula of Michigan.  This satellite picture must have been taken prior to the May 19, 2020 dam failures  because Sanford Lake is still there.  If you zoom in, you will see S/V Dynamic Equilibrium sitting on its trailer in the driveway.  I placed the marker on the boat slip where S/V Dynamic Equilibrium would normally be.

Thanks for sending me the link.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium