[Rhodes22-list] Link for R-22 locator on Goggle Maps?

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 09:31:09 EST 2021

Roger, it looks like you had a nice spot.  Are there plans to rebuild the
dam and restore the reservoir?

When I first added my boat, I just placed it in the general area before
zooming in.  After taking a look at some others, I realized you can be very
precise so I just moved my pin to the exact slip for my boat.  It is
interesting to see exactly where the other R22s are located.

I know of a few other R22's in Iowa at two other lakes, but I don't know
the owners and I don't think they are on the email list.  I could add some
anonymous pins for those if the group would find that helpful.