[Rhodes22-list] What is the purpose of the ledge outside of the companionway?

Michael McKay mm.bizlist1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 17:30:24 EST 2021

Thanks again Mike.  I’m not aware that my table case clips for the legs—I’ll have to check.

And yes, I am aware of the dual purposes for the tabletop. I currently sail on a lake, so rough seas aren’t an issue, but I’m hoping to do some trailering so I’ll make sure the table is secured—thanks for the tips.

Michael McKay
(630) 209-2054 (m)

Sent from my iPhone