[Rhodes22-list] Panel wiring

reuben.mezrich at gmail.com reuben.mezrich at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 16:09:22 EST 2021

Hi
I'm trying to run a wire from the panel to the lazerette. I"ve managed to run a messenger line from the lazerette under the starboard seats and then into the cabin. Would you remember how to run the line from the cabin floor to the panel?
Thanks in advance
--Reuben
<quote author='Rhodes 22 mailing list'>

Regarding panel wiring.  I wound up re-routing all wires between the cabin
wall and cockpit wall and terminating  on a terminal block so that I could
have ready access to panel. I left some pull wires down to bilge so I could
run future wiring.  See attached photos.